The other day the kids got a wild hare to make a time capsule. I'm not sure where they got it from, but they were in. to. it! They all had to find the perfect "thing" whether some weird toy, an award from school, a play-dough creation, a letter to themselves, or a dollar bill. They sealed them up in baggies and then put 'em in a container taped up good and buried it in our backyard. Their plan is to open it on New Year's Day and then make a new one every year. Should be interesting to see how items change throughout the years:) What was really funny is that ALL the kids came in to ask if I was going to blog about this. So, I just gave them the camera and let them go crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How funny that you kids wanted to know if you were going to blog about it. I wonder if they will still remember what they put in it when the time comes to open it or if they will be surprised
Post a Comment