So funny how things change. I used to do that all the time as a kid, now I yell as Asa if he does it because I dont want the seeds to spread. At least she wasnt at your house.
She is so stinkin cute
Dang, she is cute!!
Way cute pictures! I agree with Kayela...she can do it all she wants somewhere else, right? Those things drive me nuts now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So funny how things change. I used to do that all the time as a kid, now I yell as Asa if he does it because I dont want the seeds to spread. At least she wasnt at your house.
She is so stinkin cute
Dang, she is cute!!
Way cute pictures! I agree with Kayela...she can do it all she wants somewhere else, right? Those things drive me nuts now!
Post a Comment