Nalani LOVED the snow. She especially liked making snow angels:)
Maika getting ready for her first trip down the hill.
Building a snowman in the backyard...before the snow REALLY hit.
Dad, using Maika as his personal Snow Shield...the front person got covered in snow!
Getting to eat icicles almost as tall as your baby sister.
Logan, after a successful ride down the hill.
And, then there was Bronson, who fell asleep in the truck. I guess he couldn't think of anything else to do when he woke up...
12 comments:
Bronson's going to love you someday for that nose-pickin' picture!
Glad the family had so much fun in the snow. Today is the first day I can actually see patches of grass in our yard. It's finally melting.
Love the pic of Bronson! Between yours and Rochelle's blog you would think snow is nothing but heaven. Ha! You should move to Michigan. Plenty of it ALL the time. : )
I love that you guys are getting to play in the snow! It's so much fun...for a while anyway! Love the nose picking pic of Bronson!
It looks really cold, but really fun! Ahhhh....little boys, they always find a way to entertain us.
That looks so fun. We did not even make it out to play in our snow this year.
I'm so glad it snowed for you all. It looks like you took good advantage of the snow. Glad that Christmas was so nice. We're hoping to spend next Christmas in Portland. We love you all.
Love the pics :) I have a great nose pickin' one of Zach that I'm hanging on to :)
It's so strange to look back on all the snow, because now the streets are so clear. And it's kinda warm outside today! Like in the 50's! I wonder if we will have any more before the winter is over. I'd be okay with that, but I need AT LEAST three-four weeks of "normal" before I can handle anymore cancelled school days! Seriously.
Looks like fun! You are a fun mom, you let your kids eat the ice. Paul was knocking them down on our house so they wouldn't fall and spear one of us. We are duds I guess. I love the picture of Bronson. I wonder if he learned that from Mason or if Mason learned that from him?
It is still hard to imagine that much snow there! I am glad you all enjoyed it.
Your kids look so happy. Maybe you guys need to move back to Utah where you get snow every year.
Love the pics! Glad some are enjoying the snow this year. It is just annoying here. :)
Oh thank you for making me laugh. I am just giggling over this post. What fun the girls had and looks like Bronson found some fun in the truck. Oh I am still GiGGling!
Post a Comment