Once again, our ward party landed on my kid's birthday, so I feel like we had a built in birthday party too. Hey, she's four, she doesn't care where the party's at, just as long as she gets to see her friends:) Plus, with our snow days this week, I think the roads were too scary for friends to come to a party. Maybe I'll adopt the idea of celebrating half-birthdays in the summer, for my December birthday girl...We love you Nalani!
Here are few pictures from the last four years.

16 comments:
Happy Birthday Nalani we hope it was a good one. Spencer was brought to me in one of those big stockings too. I love it. She is such a cute little girl.
happy birthday! I love the baby stocking picture. She is such an adorable little girl!
Happy Birthday, Nalani!! We love you sweet girl :)
Such cute pictures! I love seeing her through the years.
All your kids are adorable! Happy birthday, Nalani!
What a stinkin cute little baby she was! I love the pics, lucky girl to have the ward celebrate her birthday like that:)
What a sweet girl. Happy Birthday Nalani!
Drew says "Happy Birthday Nalani!"
Happy Birthday!! She is so pretty.
She was a dang cute baby and she is still so cute! Happy Birthday Nalani!
Cute pics! Happy Birthday Nalani!
What a cutie! You and Kelly make beautiful babies!
Happy Birthday Nalani!
Happy Birthday Nalani we love you so so much. We hope you had a great day. We can't wait to see you again. Love, Grandma Marcia
I'm finally catching up on blogs! What a beautiful little girl! Hope she had a happy birthday! Love that the ward throws her a birthday party every year!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!
Ok, you're right in your Christmas Entry about crying at the drop of a hat cuz just reading about Nalani makes me tear up.
Aundrea, my goal for this year is to write down everyone's birthdays so we don't have to do belateds.
Hope that you know grandma and I love you guys and are so glad that Nalani is part of our eternal family circle!
Happy Belated Birthday Ms. Nalani! Ilove you!
Post a Comment