Monday, December 17, 2007

Toothless


Maika's bottom teeth have been loose for about a month now. And, given that her permanent teeth have already started popping through, I told her she really needed to get the baby teeth out! Now!


The tooth was so loose she could tip it sideways with her tongue! She was still so nervous to pull it, so I tried bribing her with stuff. I told her if she pulled it out, I would email the Tooth Fairy and tell her to bring $5. The thing that clinched it was, I told her I would take a picture and put it on my blog! She went in the bathroom got some toilet paper and pulled it out! So, now I'm living up to my end of the bargain. The Tooth Fairy came bearing a $5 bill and here's Maika's toothless entry on my blog:)

13 comments:

Autumn said...

I didn't know the toothfairy had an email address! I need it, so I can tell her to stop forgetting to come!! :) Congratulations Maika!

Tiffini said...

That first tooth is always so scary! And I love the way kids love being blogged about. Fun stuff.

Paige said...

Yay, Maika!! Very cute toothless grin. :)

Merilee said...

Way to go Maika!

Rochelle said...

And jsut look at how cute she looks on your blog. I love and Love Maika.
Congrats stinky stunk!

Unknown said...

Kids are so funny. I like autumn did't know tthe toothfairy had an email. Great job Maika!

Lisa said...

That's awesome she did it for the blog, Keely would be like, "Mom, I'm on there all the time!" Congrats Maika!

Krista Lou Cook said...

It was great to meet you. Now I can look at d-lyn's friends blogs and not feel like a random stalker.

The Foster's said...

Hey Maika -

Congrats on the first tooth. Too bad it wasn't one of the top ones - then you would be like Aunty Nani! :) We love you baby!

Darilyn said...

Way to go Maika!

Jodi said...

Oh man...the toothless grin! I love it! She looks super cute :) And I love the bribery involved. I wonder if the 'blog bribe' would work with Ben?

Michelle said...

Yay on the first tooth! Fuller was really reluctant for that first tooth to come it too, I was so grossed out by that dangling stage. Wish I'd have thought to bribe him!

Marie said...

Very cute! Caylin is missing 5 on the top right now they've all come out in the last couple of weeks! I wouldn't exactly call it cute, but definitely an interesting look - and she doesn't even wait for the TF anymore - she goes right to the source and makes a trade!