January: Kelly and I started the new year in Phoenix at the Fiesta Bowl watching our Sooners get beaten by the Boise State Broncos. Oh well, it was still tons of fun! Thanks Grandma for coming to watch the kids!
February: I got a new calling to teach the Laurels in Young Women at church. It was, and still is very scary for me to teach, but I really enjoy the girls, and getting to know them.March: We traveled to Utah and Arizona for Spring Break in our new Suburban! We got to see most of our family, and had a great time! And, I couldn't find one picture of our Suburban or our trip!
April: I celebrated my birthday with a much-needed trip to the beach with Uncle Jesse, Jeremy and Rochelle and all our kids! While at dinner one night, Kelly ordered a 32 oz. cut of Prime Rib! I don't have a picture of it, but it looked like his own Sunday Roast, so disgusting!
May: Kelly starts his new position at work full-force, he was traveling every week! Bronson, Kelly and I took a quick trip to Hawaii for his Auntie's and Uncle's surprise birthday Luau. So much fun packed in to so little time! We got to see Grandma and Auntie Jennie over there too. Thanks Auntie Rachel for coming to watch the girls! We also went on a camping trip with Jamie and Jodi, and Spencer and Nicole and families. We came back from that trip and bought our boat the very last day of May! I also had a fun visit from high school friends Kayela and J.J. along with their son Asa, while they were in the area for a family reunion.











June: Kelly and I celebrate our 11th anniversary! We traveled to Wyoming for my family reunion. While there we went to Yellowstone, went rafting on the Snake River, and had lots of fun swimming at the pool!







July: We spent lots of time on our boat and got really tan this summer! Kelly and I enjoyed an all-expenses paid trip to Chicago. We got spa treatments, dinners out, had our first Nascar experience, and got to stay in the Ritz-Carlton! Thanks to Nicole and Spencer for watching all of our kids and keeping them so entertained while we were gone! They took their family plus our kids to the ward camp out, Chuck-E-Cheese's, a fair, and fireworks! Our kids thought we were soooo boring when we got home! We try to space things like that out over many months:) Bronson also turned one in July. 

August: The biggest event of this month was Bronson's 1st birthday luau! We had lots of friends and family come to visit for the party! Everyone from Kelly's family was here except for one brother and one sister and their families. We had a full house, but it was sure fun! Thanks to everyone for coming and traveling so far to see us!
September: Logan started 4th grade in Ms. Penn's class and Maika started kindergarten in Mrs. Hansen's class! We had lots of fun on our boat with Jared and Chelsea over Labor Day. We tried to get back into the swing of things after a long, active summer!
September: Logan started 4th grade in Ms. Penn's class and Maika started kindergarten in Mrs. Hansen's class! We had lots of fun on our boat with Jared and Chelsea over Labor Day. We tried to get back into the swing of things after a long, active summer!
October: Marks the last day it was warm enough to take our boat out. It's now winterized and tucked safely away into storage waiting for it to get warm enough to bring out and have fun with us again. The most exciting thing to happen in October for me was that Nalani got potty-trained! A close second was my trip to Las Vegas with my sister, Melanie and my mom. We had a great time! The kids also had fun on Halloween getting all their candy:)
November: We took another road trip to Utah and Arizona for Thanksgiving. Kelly enjoyed helping his mom get her yard ready after moving in to a new house, the kids had so much fun playing with all of their cousins, and it was so nice to see all of my mom's family and my cousins again after so long! We had a memorable trip to Temple Square, and got some Christmas shopping done too:)
December: Well, you just read about our December! We are looking forward to a hootin'-hollerin' party tonight to ring in the New Year, with lots of Guitar Hero to be played, I'm sure!
We had a great 2007 and we look forward to a great year of 2008! I hope to be a little more patient, more understanding, smaller, more kind, more spiritual, and more dedicated to serving my family! I have a lot of work to do!! Seriously! So I guess I better get busy! Happy New Year, everybody!
13 comments:
I loved this! What a good idea to do every month! ...maybe I'll do that next year! :) Sounds like you guys had a great year...so jealous you have a boat! Maybe we'll come enjoy it with you in the summer of '08! Have a happy New Year!
What a fun post! I enjoyed reading over your year...you guys were BUSY! Lots of trips and lots of fun memories :) We enjoyed every minute that we spent with the Kalauli Clan this year and feel very blessed to call you our friends. Here's to many happy times in 2008 :)
This was such a fun post to read. You guys did alot of fun things. I keep trying to talk to into a boat but he hates the water. I loved Chicago when I went.
Wow!! You sure had an eventful (tiring)year! Sounds like you made alot of fantastic memories. May 2008 be just as fabulous!
What a great year and a dang cute idea for a post. We had a good time sharing in some of thoes moments! Now bring on 2008!
You guys did so many fun things over the course of 2007 and it was fun to join in on some of the fun with you! Happy New Year.
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, a memorable year and an exciting New Years Eve! What fun times to be remembered :)
Happy New Year to you and your family!
I'm working on getting a new post up tonight. I told you to be patient with me, I'm just a beginner. Your posts are just so great I have to live up to your accomplishments as always.
I love this post. You did so much traveling and it was fun stuff too!
I love looking at your blog! I always show everyone at work how awesome my family is...It will be so fun to now have Mel blogging too. It's so fun looking at your friends' blogs too. I sort of feel like I know everyone better. I guess I could start one and have pics of me at work and home watching Little House on the Prairie and Andy Griffeth. It sounds like I need to get a life, huh? Keep up the good work! Love ya..Mom
What a great year! Here's to 2008!
What a lot of fun memories! You sure do know how to have fun with your children and family. I love watching you guys and I'm so glad we are neighbors to share memories together!
What a great year in review! You guys had a fun year and I am seriously impressed that you could remember that far back! :)
Post a Comment