Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why can't their parents just take care of 'em?

(Maika, pulling one of her classic funny faces)

So, we have "The Wonder Pets" on in the background while I'm making lunch for Maika before she has to go to school. It's towards the end of the program when they have actually saved the baby penguin, when I'm thinking to myself, "Where are these baby's parents, why do they rely on the Wonder Pets to rescue their babies?" (Random thoughts just pop into my head sometimes) As soon as these thoughts leave my mind, Maika asks, "Why can't their parents just take care of 'em?" I cracked-up and told her I was just wondering the same thing.

5 comments:

Merilee said...

You guys and those penguins just need to thank your lucky stars that the wonder pets are here!

Of all the gorgeous pics of Maika, this is definately my fave.

Paige said...

Smart girl. Quite a looker, too. ;)

Jodi said...

Great minds think alike!
As you already know that show, especially the theme song, drives me CRAZY!
Love the pic of Maika...she will love you for that one later.

Darilyn said...

I have no idea what this show is. Does this mean that my children are getting older? Or does it mean I need to watch more tv?

Anonymous said...

She's a smart girl!!! It was a GREAT question after all. We have seen plenty of those shows in our house, but the boys are not so in to them anymore. Even though they hardly watch it anymore I still get the theme song stuck in my :)