My crazy friend Merilee timed herself for two minutes and wrote a poem. Then she challenged us to do it. It was pretty fun to see what you can come up with. Guess what was on my counter when I wrote mine? Now you guys try it!
Cheerios
Cheerios are great
they are the perfect snack.
You can tell where we sat in church,
just look at all the tracks.
I like the big yellow box.
They are easier to find,
the commercials say they help your heart.
Does it still count with all the sugar poured on top?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cheerios are definately the perfect snack! And who you callin' crazy?
Funny :) We were just talking about that in church the other day!
You are too funny :) Two minutes is all, huh? I may have to give this one a try.
Great job!
hey, you're a poet, and don't know it. =) I once wrote a poem about green beans.
Two minutes, huh? I may have to try that. I love your Cherrios poem!
Post a Comment