
I can't believe how many nicknames we've already come up with for Bronson. Here are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head: Bronsie-Boo, Brother Brown-Eyes, Mr. Muggles, Mr. Miyagi, Bubbas, Blondie-Boy, The Bronster, Bug. Like I said, there are more I just can't think of 'em all right now. I just know I love this boy! I love his smile, his blond hair, his big brown eyes, his little grin, his fake cry when someone tells him "NO!", his easy-going nature, his belly-laugh when his sisters are playing with him. Did I mention I love this boy??
9 comments:
He is so good looking. Can Mallory get dibs on him?
I love this post. It made me smile. As a mom, I really appreciate the feeling of loving your kids to death. When you just can't get enough of them!
And where did bug get his blonde hair?
He is SO cute! I love your nicknames for him.
Spencer still likes the big black Kahuna. I like Mr. Miyagi. He is so adorable and he is such a blondie.
Aundrea, I just realized every single one of your kids are taken aparently. Each member of the ward promises their child to each one of yours. How funny!
I just want to SQUEEEEEEEZE him! He is adorable!
You don't have to promise Bronson
to Megan...I will just let her win him over with her pigtails and cute chunky thighs. How could he resist ;)
Yes, I must agree, he will have the girls calling like crazy. Have fun with that!!! And with your beautiful girls too, you will really have your hands full. I think Jenn was on to something with her "blue tooth chip implant" idea. She should try and invent something like that to help us all keep tabs on our kids when they are older -- or even now! All my friends here really do have some of the cutest kids ever, can you imagine what it will be like when they are in their teens? Yikes!!!
Sorry Tiffini, I already have him for my next girl. But don't worry, we'll all be connected anyway.
He is a super handsome guy. And the blonde hair cracks me up because you guys are all so dark!
he is a cutie. Everytime I see him I just can't get over that blonde hair!
Post a Comment