Sunday, September 16, 2007

Can I Get a Hallelujah?




Seriously. . .I need one! Nalani is finally potty-trained! (except for naps and nights) After many bribes, threats, and accidents we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. She even goes to the bathroom by herself and if I try to follow her in, she shuts the door and tells me to go away. I guess the girl likes her privacy! She's done fairly well in the peeing department for awhile, but the poop was another story (that I won't go into, you can all breathe a sigh of relief). I've been telling her that as soon as she poops in the toilet I will take her to the store to buy her a prize. So this weekend we let her pick out her "farkely" (Nalani for sparkly) dress. She chose a Tinker Bell costume and it was the best bribe money I've spent since I potty-trained Maika and Logan:) So, three down, one to go! HALLELUJAH!!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

OH MY...that costume is darling!! This is a BIG milestone! Congratulations, Nalani :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's so awesome. And she does look super sweet in her little costume :)

Paige said...

She is SO cute!! And congrats! That is a huge milestone. I think I will do cartwheels up and down the street when MY #3 is potty trained. WTG, Nalani!

Merilee said...

I'm glad she has done so fairy well! sorry, I just read strawberry Shortcake to Sid. It's a berry good book!

Marie said...

Good job, Nalani! and big sigh of relief for you, Aundrea! I remember how excited I was when Megan finally accomplished that. She, too was fine with the pee but because of The Magic Schoolbus-exploring the waterworks episode(is that show still out there?)- she was afraid to sit too long in case the alligator's wanted to bite her rear!

Shannon b said...

woo-hoo! That is great! And she looks darling in her sparkly outfit.

Nicole said...

Yay for Nalani! Cameron is halfway there, it'll be nice when he's at her point. Nalani looks so stinkin' cute in her costume.

sheila said...

hallelujah!