So, since Kelly was out of town for the better part of the last two weeks, I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series. I bought the 7th book the day it came out, but decided to refresh my memory. I'm so glad I did! I can't believe how many key things I'd completely forgotten!
Anyway, I finished the last book last night at midnight. I am kind of sad that
I won't be reading about anymore of Harry's adventures, but I loved the last book. I know I'm probably the last person out there to finish, but I'm glad I did it the way I did, everything fresh in my mind! Now, I guess I'll have to jump on the bandwagon and start reading the "Twilight" series. Until I get my hands on those books at least I can look forward to some earlier nights to bed!
I know this was kind of a pointless post, but at least it's new :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You were actually smart to read the last book the way you did. I had so many questions that I wouldn't have had if I had refreshed my memory.
Your brain must be tired from all that reading? You'll like the Twilight series. I have all 3 now, so don't hesitate if you want to borrow them.
I feel so out of the loop because I have not read either of those series but keep hearing such great things about them. But now with school starting again I'm not sure how much reading I'll be doing anytime soon :)
No, you're not the last to finish HP- I just finished #4 last night. My boys said if I could read about vampires and werewolves I was ready for Harry!
I always feel a bit of a let down after finishing a series of books. I guess that means it's time to find a new set!
Who needs sleep when you can read about Edward?
You finished! Woohoo! I, too, was sad to be finished. No more adventures with Harry :( But the last book did wrap things up rather nicely...don't you think?
I read the whole Harry Potter series this summer and over the last week and a half I read the twilight series. I'm ready to go back to reading something that foesn't keep you up at night thinking about it. I am sad that HP ended, I could have read a couple more of the books, I thought that she did a good job writing them.
Post a Comment