Thursday, August 23, 2007

The First Time

Okay, so I'm trying out this whole blogging thing. Thanks to my friend Jodi for coming over and literally walking me through the whole process! I'm a self-proclaimed tech-idiot! I have several good friends who have blogs and I check them religiously. So, I thought to myself, "this would be a great way for our family and friends near and far to keep in touch with us."

I also think a blog is a good way to journal, since Heaven knows I'm not that great about writing it down in a book. So, here's to the first entry. Hopefully I'll figure this out with time and I'll be as addicted as everyone else.

So far, I've had the most fun looking at music for my playlist. How awesome is that website?? I also want to encourage my friends and family who don't already have a blog to start one.

7 comments:

Shannon b said...

wow!! You finally did it! I wasn't sure if you'd ever give in. =) Welcome to the blogging world!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Aundrea! You wont regret it :) For the longest time I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep one or not because I felt like I was spending too much time on the computer but I finally realized that as time consuming as it can be, I really am doing my family a favor by keeping a journal for our family. I think it looks great and I can't wait to check in with you too now! And isn't that play list fun? I'm working on gettting mine up this week.

Nicole said...

Yippee! You'll love keeping record of even the littlest events that you might otherwise forget. Welcome!

Merilee said...

Sweet! I'm adding you to my links.

Paige said...

Woo hoo!! Welcome!

Darilyn said...

Yippee! Thanks for giving in!