Monday, August 27, 2007

Bronson's 1st Birthday Luau

9 comments:

Darilyn said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing pictures. What amazed me the most was the pictures of Logan. It's been a long time since I've seen her. she is so pretty!

Merilee said...

Is everyone in your entire family gorgeous??

Jodi said...

What a fun family tradition. I love all the photos...especially Logan's "Fergie" pose!

Anonymous said...

Loved that slide show Aundrea! Very sweet. I could just feel the love your family has for their culture, and each other!

Anonymous said...

That was me...
Shannon M.

Shannon b said...

what a FUN party! I enjoyed your slide show very much!

sheila said...

Just so we have a written agreement here, the nexy girl I have totally gets dibbs on Bronson. He is such a handsome guy! I'm so happy that you have a blog now!

Nicole said...

I too love Logan's "Fergie" pose. That girl can crack me up so much! She is such a perfect mix of tom boy and diva. I think it's awesome that you keep traditions in your family, such as the Luau.

Paige said...

Great pictures! And I agree with the others, your entire family -- immediate and extended -- are gorgeous!