Let's just all make believe it hasn't been over three months since I last blogged, okay? Thanks.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
uuuummmm, don't feel bad ... I signed off a YEAR ago to "work on other projects" and even though I have been blogging some entries here and there, I'm still waaaaay behind now and still trying to work out some kinks on my new site ... so your 3 month lapse is nothing girl! but I do hope you will start posting more often, I've missed reading about your family happenings!
Hey Aund, I loved your posts. I've been bragging on Kelly to everyone that'll listen. Now post the rest of your trip and the kids activities. There's a lonely grandma in QC that's missing you all! Love ya, mom
6 comments:
uuuummmm, don't feel bad ... I signed off a YEAR ago to "work on other projects" and even though I have been blogging some entries here and there, I'm still waaaaay behind now and still trying to work out some kinks on my new site ... so your 3 month lapse is nothing girl! but I do hope you will start posting more often, I've missed reading about your family happenings!
Ok done! Missed your blogs!
I think a lot of us are in the same boat!
Hey Aund, I loved your posts. I've been bragging on Kelly to everyone that'll listen. Now post the rest of your trip and the kids activities. There's a lonely grandma in QC that's missing you all! Love ya, mom
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-herringbone-sweep-brass-finish-lighter-original-made-in-usa
Post a Comment