Yesterday, I bought Nalani a new little sleeping bag. Her old princess one just wasn't warm enough...not that she's ready to brave sub-zero temperatures in this one, but it's better. She was excited to tear into it and was pretending to camp on the living room floor while watching Sponge Bob. I decided to go check emails and could hear her talking to herself in the other room, so I go in to check on her. She's desperately searching the little duffel the sleeping bag came in...
Me: "Nalani, what are you looking for?"
Nalani: "Where's the IPod?"
Me: "What IPod?"
Nalani: "That one!" (pointing to the picture on the tag, of a little girl laying in the sleeping bag listening to an IPod.)
Too bad for us both...that would've been a smokin' deal to get a free IPod with the purchase of an $11 sleeping bag! Funny little girl:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute. I think you should contact the makers and talk to them about false advertisement. Remember when the Winders got a huge box of peanut M & Ms because they found one without a peanut and complained to the company....you never know...maybe they'll throw in an ipod.
That really is so cute! I am with your mom...maybe there is a free ipod somewhere in that deal.
What a funny girl! Can't wait to see you? Can you bring me some of your favorite books? I'm trying to pick up reading in all my spare time!lol
She is too cute.
Very cute!
Post a Comment