My deepest condolences. I spent a good 10 minutes pulling some of mine out last night. I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting them all. It just makes me feel better. :)
What a fun birthday present. I have one prized grey, maybe when I get two I will start plucking. I don't know though, there is a certain sophistication about a woman who embraces going grey.
yeah. It bites. I must admit that I have pulled a few out. As sophisticated as Jenn thinks it is to embrace going gray, I think that 32 is just too young to accept it. I have only had a few and am doing better than my Mom was, so I am counting my lucky stars!
12 comments:
Tell them not to fight or you will throw them in the trash!
My deepest condolences. I spent a good 10 minutes pulling some of mine out last night. I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting them all. It just makes me feel better. :)
We're supposed to have good no grey hair genes. Sorry!
I have been finding them ever since I had the baby...blame your kids for it!
Love Kayela's comment! When did we get old?! When my kids talk about when I grew up, they refer to it as the "olden days". Cute, but no so funny. :)
Pulling them out soesn't work - they just ome back! Find a good colorist (is that a word?) and make her your best friend:)
You have a long way to go before you are going to need to start coloring your hair. You are gorgeous girl!
...well it is your birthday tomorrow and your ARE 1 yr older...(or maybe it's today. I'm up so late this comment might just post as the 26th)
What a fun birthday present. I have one prized grey, maybe when I get two I will start plucking. I don't know though, there is a certain sophistication about a woman who embraces going grey.
Only two??? You are a lucky girl. I have a whole herd on the top of my head!
Happy Birthday, my sweet friend.
yeah. It bites. I must admit that I have pulled a few out. As sophisticated as Jenn thinks it is to embrace going gray, I think that 32 is just too young to accept it. I have only had a few and am doing better than my Mom was, so I am counting my lucky stars!
Post a Comment