
This is "Happy" Dr. Jones, first thing in the morning.
It is so cute to see his imagination working. He tries to whistle with his fingers in his mouth (because Indie whistles for a horse in "The Last Crusade"), he is forever trying to make anything with cords into whips, and talks about "Indiana Jones" from the moment he wakes until he crashes at night.
Now, just add the "Indiana Jones" music and you know what I've been hearing for the past couple of months. Bronson is absolutely obsessed! It reminds me of when Logan only answered to the name of Lilo, after watching "Lilo and Stitch" non-stop.
But, back to Bronson...He has now acquired a real whip which plays the song and makes whipping sounds (I sure hope those batteries run out soon!). For Christmas he got "Indiana" dress-ups, guns with a holster, the whole sha-bang! He also carries a stuffed monkey around (from the "Raiders of the Lost Arc" movie).
But, back to Bronson...He has now acquired a real whip which plays the song and makes whipping sounds (I sure hope those batteries run out soon!). For Christmas he got "Indiana" dress-ups, guns with a holster, the whole sha-bang! He also carries a stuffed monkey around (from the "Raiders of the Lost Arc" movie).
It is so cute to see his imagination working. He tries to whistle with his fingers in his mouth (because Indie whistles for a horse in "The Last Crusade"), he is forever trying to make anything with cords into whips, and talks about "Indiana Jones" from the moment he wakes until he crashes at night.
I love having a crazy little boy with a great imagination!
This is "Tired" Dr. Jones, after a long day of saving civilization.
This is "Tired" Dr. Jones, after a long day of saving civilization.
And, this is Dr. Jones in drag. He found Logan's lip gloss while I was cleaning the bathrooms today. I'm learning to take pictures of his messes instead of getting too upset:) He came up to me and said, "Wooka me, mom!" I couldn't help but smile through my gritting teeth!
10 comments:
My boys alternate between Star Wars and Pokemon right now. Aren't boys fun?
He's the cutest indie around. It's funny how kids latch on to something they see and love it so much. Jesse and his He-Man era about drove us all nuts, and now I look back and wish for those days back again.
How adorable is that! And I love the pictures of the retreat and snow angel post - I am behind in comments - All in all it has been a fun last couple months!
That is just too cute! I am doomed to a life of boys obessesed with Star Wars...I wonder what it would be like to have a little Indie running around instead of Anakin, Luke, or Han?
He is too cute all dressed up.
I really wish you could get your video to play with him singing that theme song it's so flippen cute.
Very very cute!
That boy is so cute! Now I get why your girls were calling him Dr Jones at church on Sunday.
SOOO cute! I love the fedora propped on his head even while sound asleep. :)
Dr. Jones has great taste is lipstick, and seems to have many great skills you have shared with all of us...what a cute little guy. There is never a dull moment is there?
Post a Comment